- Exponential outcomes - walk through the processes Dr. Todd follows with patients
- Advanced muscle testing techniques
- Metabolic pathways
- Dietary stressors
- What's going to help shift the needle with these tough cases?
- Lyme Disease & coinfections
- Understanding Diet - from a scientific perspective
- Documentation Made Easy
- Practice Management support
- A weekend with like-minded peers for community-building and networking opportunities
- Delicious, gluten-free, non-GMO, organic lunches each day
- Dosing sheets and customizable Clinical Assessment Forms
- Muscle Testing Kits* (available for purchase)
- Optional attendance verification for additional training
- Personalized muscle testing for your own wellness
- Printed out notes (with a link to download electronically)
- Q&A session with the instructors
Why Muscle Testing?
Any practitioner who wants to give patients more accessible and personalized health assessments will benefit from incorporating muscle testing into their clinical practice. Muscle testing will help you make more informed decisions for patients, whether they are just beginning their health journeys or are struggling to progress.
Think of muscle testing as a window into the body to take a snapshot of an individual’s concerns. Since every patient is unique, it makes sense to use a targeted system that gives quick feedback on each individual’s body.
Who should attend the Advanced Level 3 Muscle Testing Training?
Practitioners who have completed Level 1 and 2 (or a prior CellCore Muscle Testing Workshop since 2020) are eligible for the Advanced Level 3 Muscle Testing training. In this workshop practitioners will learn procedures for evaluating cellular function, dietary triggers, food sensitivities, and metabolic pathways. Level 3 also features training on protocols to help manage even the most complex cases.
What you'll get
Seating is Limited!
To promote the best learning environment, we will be capping attendance.
Click below to save your seat and register today!
When should I arrive?
We recommend out-of-town attendees arrive the day before the event starts.
What time is registration for the event?
Registration starts at 8 AM and ends at 9 AM. Please come between those times to check-in and pick up any kits you ordered. Kits may be available to order at the event, but are limited in amount.
How long is this workshop?
This event will go from 9 AM - 5 PM on Friday and Saturday.
What should I wear?
Because you’ll be doing hands-on training, we recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes. This workshop is indoors, so layers are also encouraged.
What else should I bring?
We will be providing hard copy notes, but please feel free to bring note-taking materials and also a water bottle to keep hydrated.
Will refreshments be provided?
Yes. There will be a 1-hour break for lunch, which is included. A coffee/tea bar is also provided for attendees.
My staff would like to attend. Can this workshop be open to non-practitioners?
No. This workshop is for practitioners only.
Click one of the locations below.
The hotel reservation cut-off date is October 3, 2023.
If you book a room after that date, there is no guarantee that you will get the group discount.